How often have you said "object" when you really meant "class?" Martin just posted an interesting piece on homonyms. The most interesting conclusion: disambiguating terms can actually result in more confusion.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Hi. My name is Bob.
- Dave doubts the Apple TV
- What does the iTunes Paramount deal mean?
- 802.11n for my Mac Pro
- Piranha Plant
- How does your blog look with zoomed fonts?
- New Orleans
- Five things you may not know about me...
- Re: God bless the re-inventers
- Resize any text field
- Always restore your Firefox 2 session