By default, Firefox 2 saves and restores your session (i.e. your open tabs) in the event of a crash. If you want Firefox to always restore your session, go to the Firefox preferences, go to the Main tab, and under, "when Firefox starts," select, "show my windows and tabs from last time."
Friday, December 15, 2006
Hi. My name is Bob.
- Say "no" to small fonts.
- Google Patent Search
- Democrats may lose the Senate majority
- Caching Class-related information...
- I've always wanted a link blog.
- Don't buy Wii HD component cables off eBay.
- Super Type Tokens
- Yet another lossy way to remove iTunes DRM...
- Flickr introduced guest passes!
- I just blocked an iTunes ad.