I started a Wii blog. I rarely (if ever) played games before the Wii. It's perfect for a casual gamer like myself. I didn't think Nintendo had it in 'em, but they seriously innovated and left Sony in the dust. We took the Wii with us to St. Louis over the holidays. My father in law couldn't get enough Wii Sports. We even had Dagny playing the boxing game at one point (you don't need the buttons), and she knocked her grandpa out.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Hi. My name is Bob.
- How does your blog look with zoomed fonts?
- New Orleans
- Five things you may not know about me...
- Re: God bless the re-inventers
- Resize any text field
- Always restore your Firefox 2 session
- Say "no" to small fonts.
- Google Patent Search
- Democrats may lose the Senate majority
- Caching Class-related information...