Apparently I'm not alone in my switch to Google Reader. Now that it started reporting subscriber counts, I see 34% of my subscribers use Google Reader while only 25% use Bloglines. Good news travels fast.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Hi. My name is Bob.
- Airport Extreme vs Airport Express
- Will closures carry as much complexity as generics...
- I disabled anonymous comments.
- Lazy Loading Example
- Bag o' Crap
- Lazy Loading Singletons
- Fast Reflection
- Install PwdHash, now.
- Running your electric meter backwards...
- The Java Posse's 100th Episode