I've been looking for the "insert" key on my Apple keyboard (as in insert vs. overwrite mode) so I can paste when logged into Linux boxen and generate methods in IntelliJ without using custom key mappings. Turns out it's labeled as "help".
Monday, March 06, 2006
Hi. My name is Bob.
- HD Deja Vu
- Groovier Than Groovy
- Bush's Approval Rating Month to Month
- ThreadLocal Memory Leak
- The Truth About Stem Cell Research, Federal Fundin...
- No Flash Audio on OS X
- Zombie March, San Francisco Round 2
- HD DVD to Screw Early HDTV Adopters (And Me)
- Where do deleted pictures go?
- OS X RAID Benchmarks