Don't worry. I'm not wasting any time manually polling your blog for updates. If you have something to say and you post it, great. My aggregator will let me know. If you go a couple weeks without posting because you're too busy or you just don't have anything interesting to say, that's OK, too. I'm not going anywhere. But please don't post an apology for not posting. That does take up my time, and it gets my hopes up for no reason. Do that too many times and I will go away. ;)
Monday, October 31, 2005
Hi. My name is Bob.
- Closure, But No Cigar
- Generating Sequence Diagrams Using AspectJ
- I Heart Getters and Setters
- PowerBook Battery Pack
- Those were the days...
- Vote For Real Class Reloading
- It's Finally Here!
- The Servlet Spec. Continues to Amaze
- Upgrade Makes Writeboard More Useless
- Writeboard and Jotspot Live: Two Thumbs Down